The primary benefit of Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) membership is that you are making a difference to Connecticut conservation by supporting the Association and helping continue its long history of effective advocacy, education, and land and trail conservation work. We offer a variety of membership categories allowing you to support this work at a level that is best for you. All members enjoy a subscription to our quarterly magazine, Connecticut Woodlands.
Personal Membership includes:
- A copy of the Connecticut Trails Day Booklet
- Discounts on books, printed maps, and other items in the online CFPA store
- Invitation to CFPA Member Update Exclusive in your
- Rock, Root & Trail – CFPA’s member newsletter
- Invitations to Special Events and Meetings and the right to vote on CFPA Business
- A copy of CFPA’s Annual Conservation Agenda in your home County once annually
The Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) values the membership of businesses and corporations, clubs, and other nonprofit organizations. Membership in the Association is one way to support our work. Other ways include advertising in our quarterly magazine, Connecticut Woodlands; sponsorship of Connecticut Trails Weekend with recognition in our widely-distributed event booklet; grants and matching gifts; and financial support of special events. We are pleased to meet with our organizational supporters to identify the best way for you to contribute to the work of CFPA.
Organizational Memberships include:
- Voting privileges at Annual and Special meetings
- Subscription to Connecticut Woodlands magazine
- A copy of our Annual Conservation Agenda
- Invitations to programs, meetings, workshops, etc.
- 1-2 uses of the meeting room on a reservation basis*
- 3-5 uses of the meeting room on a reservation basis**
- 6 or more uses of the meeting room on a reservation basis***
* For Nonprofit/Club Level Membership ($100)
**For Sustaining Level Memberships ($175)
***For Landmark Level Memberships or higher. ($250)